The Beastie Forums
Where the Beastie Websites meet the World!

Home » The CS201 Forums » Programming Assignment 2 » #10 and #16 Unable to Download/Unsure What Happened
#10 and #16 Unable to Download/Unsure What Happened[message #8188] Tue, 04 April 2017 15:04 Go to next message
asvivian is currently offline asvivian
Understands Loops
Prior to re-submission #2, I tested my work extensively with all previous test files and using the test server and everything worked without fail and efficiently. However, my results sent from Lusth for assign2-2 simply show the following:

bstrees -r ../w16.3 ../display

the test did not succeed; it timed out

That is for #16, for #10 the file "w16.3" is instead "s10.3". Confused to why these did not work as no info in the e-mail could hint at what is happening, I tried downloading these files with the given method, but both times was given an "ERROR 404: Not Found" message. I tried downloading "display" and was successful so it would seem just certain files from this re-submission are missing.

Anyone know what the deal is?

Report message to a moderator

Re: #10 and #16 Unable to Download/Unsure What Happened[message #8190 is a reply to message #8188] Tue, 04 April 2017 17:00 Go to previous message
lusth is currently offline lusth
Guru
It looks like you are getting into an infinite loop.

You should be able to download those tests now.

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: I received a report for assignment 2-3. I believe it should be 2-2.
Next Topic: test2 drop box now available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 30 21:32:08 CDT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00340 seconds