Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failure submitting project 1
I ran the command "submit proglan lusth test1" and it is telling me that the host key verification failed because the IP address of troll.cs.ua.edu has changed. Any suggestions on how to fix it, or if it is actually stopping me from testing my project?

Note: I did download submit for cs201(which I took a year ago). I've also attached a screenshot of the error.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-06-2017, 12:30 PM)nebrinda Wrote: I ran the command "submit proglan lusth test1" and it is telling me that the host key verification failed because the IP address of troll.cs.ua.edu has changed. Any suggestions on how to fix it, or if it is actually stopping me from testing my project?

Note: I did download submit for cs201(which I took a year ago). I've also attached a screenshot of the error.

You should use the installation instructions on the Beastie site and download the latest files. It probably contains new info like the new IP address and such.
UA ACM Vice President
ACM has bi-weekly meetings Tuesdays at 5:15pm
We're UA's best organization for CS majors (website)
Join us on Slack for all kinds of discussion channels (including one for CS403)
(09-06-2017, 01:49 PM)davidmccoy Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 12:30 PM)nebrinda Wrote: I ran the command "submit proglan lusth test1" and it is telling me that the host key verification failed because the IP address of troll.cs.ua.edu has changed. Any suggestions on how to fix it, or if it is actually stopping me from testing my project?

You should use the installation instructions on the Beastie site and download the latest files. It probably contains new info like the new IP address and such.

Yeah, I followed the instructions at the end of the assignment to install submit. I don't think they overwrote the old files though, so I might have to remove them and reinstall. Now I just have to find all the files associated with submit and remove them...
Just do what it tells you to do, third line from the bottom (the line that starts with "remove with").