Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam 1 postponed
I'm going to postpone exam 1 until Tuesday the 26th (when I'm back from my recruiting trip to India).
(08-30-2017, 08:48 PM)lusth Wrote: I'm going to postpone exam 1 until Tuesday the 26th (when I'm back from my recruiting trip to India).

Which days are you missing due to the trip? The 12th and 14th?
UA ACM Vice President
ACM has bi-weekly meetings Tuesdays at 5:15pm
We're UA's best organization for CS majors (website)
Join us on Slack for all kinds of discussion channels (including one for CS403)
This coming Thursday, Tuesday, and Thursday next.
(09-07-2017, 10:25 AM)lusth Wrote: This coming Thursday, Tuesday, and Thursday next.
Just to clarify, there is no class this coming Tuesday, Thursday, and the following Tuesday (Sep. 12th, 14th, and 19th)? Or is it this coming Tuesday, Thursday and the Following Thursday (Sep. 12th, 14th, and 21st)? (I think I'm a little confused by the way you ordered the days in your previous comment)
(09-10-2017, 06:36 PM)etberryhill Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 10:25 AM)lusth Wrote: This coming Thursday, Tuesday, and Thursday next.
Just to clarify, there is no class this coming Tuesday, Thursday, and the following Tuesday (Sep. 12th, 14th, and 19th)? Or is it this coming Tuesday, Thursday and the Following Thursday (Sep. 12th, 14th, and 21st)? (I think I'm a little confused by the way you ordered the days in your previous comment)

We will have class tomorrow, the 12th. Afterwards, there is no class the 14th, 19th, or 21st due to him being in India (unless he has other plans when it comes to class). When he returns, that is when we will have our postponed test, on the 26th. The test only covers what is listed on the schedule. So, all reading and discussions, including that which will be discussed tomorrow in class.
Viserion was like the middle child, always forgotten about and dealt a bad hand generally, even in and after death. R.I.P. Viserion.... well.... sorta. Confused
Now, the 28th.
(09-12-2017, 11:15 PM)lusth Wrote: Now, the 28th.

Might be a long shot, but the Engineering Career fair is that Thursday (the 28th). Would it be possible to push the Test back to the following Tuesday, October 3rd?
(09-19-2017, 08:15 PM)bhpauken Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 11:15 PM)lusth Wrote: Now, the 28th.

Might be a long shot, but the Engineering Career fair is that Thursday (the 28th). Would it be possible to push the Test back to the following Tuesday, October 3rd?

I am very interested in attending this career fair since it pertains directly to our college and our major. To have a test that day would completely prohibit me from attending because I will have to study for hours before.